Acceptance Sampling Method with Skip Lot Sampling and Procedure
12-13 June 2023
8.30am – 5.30pm (12 June – 1 full day)
8.30am – 12.30pm (13 June – Half day)
Remote Online Training
Acceptance sampling plan is not process control; it is a batch sentencing method which protects the company from processes that are not capable and minimises nonconforming parts in inventory.
This course is designed for the participants to:
- Understand the definitions for acceptance sampling plan.
- Apply AQL for quality assurance.
- Interpret OC curve
- Select the right AQL
- Understand AQL relationship with the outgoing decision.
- Differentiate between over sampling and under sampling.
- Apply switching rules.
- Sampling Plan Concept.
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Sampling.
- Types of Acceptance Sampling Plan.
- Inspection Approach.
- Sampling Plan Graphs
- Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) and Operating Characteristic (OC) Curve.
- Overview of Acceptance Sampling Plan for Attribute ANSI Z1.4/ISO 2859.
- Switching Rules and Acceptance Sampling Procedures.
- Single Sampling Plans for Critical, Major and Minor Non-conformances.
- Lot Formation and Random Sampling.
- Rectifying Inspection.
- AOQL, ATI and ASN.
- Tightened and C=0 Sampling Plans.
- Double Sampling Plan.
- Acceptance Sampling Plan for Isolated Lot.
- Skip-Lot Acceptance Sampling Plan
- ISO 2859-3 Method.
- State 2: Qualification Score & Initial Skip-lot Frequency Determinations.
- Skip-lot Frequency Shifting.
- State 3: Skip-lot Interruption & Requalification.
- Skip-lot Disqualification.
This programme is designed for anyone who wants to learn to develop sampling plan for quality assurance and control.
Early Bird Course Fees (Register by 20 May 2023)
AMMI Members: RM954 per pax (inc 6% SST)
Non-AMMI Members: RM1,113 per pax (inc 6% SST)
Normal Course Fees (Registration from 21 May 2023 onwards)
AMMI Members: RM1,113 per pax (inc 6% SST)
Non-AMMI Members: RM1,272 per pax (inc 6% SST)
SPECIAL GROUP DEALS
Sign up for more than 6 pax, and enjoy special Group Registration Fee and Bonus Deal.
Group Registration Package:
For group registration of 6 pax and above (up to 9 pax), the fee is RM874.50 per pax (inc 6% SST).
Bonus Deal Package:
For group registration of 10 pax and above (up to 18 pax), the bonus deal is as follows:
6 pax and above: RM874.50 nett (inc 6% SST)
10-18th pax: RM159 nett per pax (inc 6% SST)
PAYMENT AND CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
Option 1: HRD Corp Claimable Course Scheme
A quotation together with course outlines and course agenda will be sent to you for HRD Corp grant application upon confirmation of the training. Please send us the grant application number for our record upon submission.
Option 2: Self-paying
2a) Direct Bank-in or via E-Banking
An invoice will be sent to you within 3 working days upon your registration. Please note that any Early Bird Discounts (for registration within validity period) will be reflected in the invoice. Please email us (email@example.com) the bank-in slip / remittance slip once the payment is made.
Please refer the following bank account details:
Beneficiary Name: Medsociate Sdn Bhd
Bank Account Number: 230-302-078-2
Bank: UOB Bank
Swift Code: UOVBMYKL
For Government Sector – A Local Order (LO) or letter of approval to participate must be submitted before your registration can be confirmed.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
The organisers, AMMI/ Medsociate Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any training or event but with due notice to the registered participants / company(s). Any payment made will be refunded in full if the cancellation is made by AMMI/ Medsociate Sdn Bhd. No shows and cancellations made by participants/ companies within the specified period will incur the specified costs as per below schedule.
|Prior to Training Date||Cancellation Charges|
|30 days or more||No charges|
|15-29 days||25% of training course fee|
|8 – 14 days||50% of training course fee|
|0 – 7 days||100% of training course fee|
Replacement of participant is allowed at no additional cost if you are unable to attend. Please inform us of the replacement in writing at least 3 working days before the training date.
For enquiries, please email to Medsociate Sdn Bhd
Authorised training provider of AMMI
Tel: +6010 4040 662