Malaysia Good Distribution Practice for Medical Device (GDPMD)
4 July 2022
8.30am – 5.30pm (1 full day)
GDPMD is a stipulated requirement under the Malaysian Medical Act and its accompanying Regulations affects parties involved in the distribution of medical devices (authorized representatives, importers & distributors). This course provides an introduction and interpretation of GDPMD and related guidelines.
- Understand GDPMD requirement that is applicable for relevant functions and activities within the establishment.
- Understand the role and responsibility of establishment, management teams, and individual employee in supporting GDPMD.
- Able to perform gap analysis, plan, establish and maintain an effective GDPMD within the establishment.
- Materials / slide presentation and sharing
- Case study
- Interactive discussion
- Medical device regulatory framework and GDPMD
- Roles and responsibilities of the establishment, management team and management representative
- Resource management and the support to GDPMD
- Supply chain activities, stock management, distribution record and the critical elements in GDPMD
- Device specific requirement
- Outsourced activities and control measures
- Secondary assembling requirement and control measures
- Product complaint handling
- Field corrective action
- Mandatory problem reporting
- Internal audit (a more detail training will be covered under GDPMD Internal Auditor training program)
- Corrective action and preventive action
1 day course (running from 8.30am to 5.30pm)
MODE OF TRAINING
Remote Online Training/ Classroom Training
To enhance the training effectiveness, trainer will require trainee or its representative to provide information which will help trainer in preparing effective training materials that best meet the needs of the trainees. Upon confirmation of training engagement, trainer will provide questionnaire for trainees to fill up. If there is a need, a short meeting may be arranged to facilitate discussion.
Personnel who are:
- policy / decision maker, management team in an establishment
- responsible for GDPMD planning, execution and maintenance
- involved in supporting GDPMD operation
- in the function of quality, regulatory, supply chain, warehousing, purchasing, internal audit etc.
Chiew Teng (CT) or also known by the industry stakeholders as “Chuah” is a passionate and result-orientated regulatory professional. She has over 20 years’ experience – spanning the industry of medical devices, pharmaceutical, personal protective equipment (PPE), communication equipment and chemicals.
CT is passionate about providing timely support and aligning with clients’ goals for product launches and ensuring strategic approaches to regulation. CT has also demonstrated success in coaching and leading high-performing teams in her career. Her teams have achieved many regulatory milestones. CT’s vast experience in regulatory hands-on, as well as leadership roles, enables her to provide clients with a sustainable total solution for regulatory compliance and conformance.
Early Bird Course Fees (Register by 10 June 2022)
AMMI Members: RM636 per pax (inc 6% SST)
Non-AMMI Members: RM742
Normal Course Fees (Registration from 11 June 2022 onwards)
AMMI Members: RM742 per pax (inc 6% SST)
Non-AMMI Members: RM848 per pax (inc 6% SST)
Sign up for more than 6 pax, and enjoy special Group Registration Fee and Bonus Deal.
Group Registration Package:
For group registration of 6 pax and above (up to 9 pax), the fee is RM583 per pax (inc 6% SST).
Bonus Deal Package:
For group registration of 10 pax and above (up to 18 pax), the bonus deal is as follows:
- First 9 pax: RM583 per pax (inc 6% SST).
- 10th pax – 18th pax: RM106 per pax (inc 6% SST).
PAYMENT AND CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
1) Direct Bank-in or via E-Banking
An invoice will be sent to you within 3 working days upon your registration. Please note that any Early Bird Discounts (for registration within validity period) will be reflected in the invoice. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the bank-in slip / remittance slip once the payment is made.
Please refer the following bank account details:
Beneficiary Name: Medsociate Sdn Bhd
Bank Account Number: 230-302-078-2
Bank: UOB Bank
Swift Code: UOVBMYKL
For Government Sector – A Local Order (LO) or letter of approval to participate must be submitted before your registration can be confirmed.
2) Direct Online Payment
You may choose to make a credit card payment via Paypal. An invoice with a payment link will be sent to your email address separately when you choose this option.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
The organisers, AMMI/ Medsociate Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any training or event but with due notice to the registered participants / company(s). Any payment made will be refunded in full if the cancellation is made by AMMI/ Medsociate Sdn Bhd. No shows and cancellations made by participants/ companies within the specified period will incur the specified costs as per below schedule.
|Prior to Training Date||Cancellation Charges|
|30 days or more||No charges|
|15-29 days||25% of training course fee|
|8 – 14 days||50% of training course fee|
|0 – 7 days||100% of training course fee|
Replacement of participant is allowed at no additional cost if you are unable to attend. Please inform us of the replacement in writing at least 3 working days before the training date.
For enquiries, please email to Medsociate Sdn Bhd
Authorised training provider of AMMI
Tel: +6010 4040 662
Fax: +603 2178 4347